My First Beer - Amber Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuckAssassin

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who takes the time to read and post on the site. I am finally able to RDWHAHB! This is my first, and hopefully the first of many. It is an Amber Ale from my original Midwest Supply kit order. It has been a great experience and many here have helped along the way. As such, my first brew is served in my new HBT pint glass. Cheers :mug:

1st Beer Backlit.jpg

And here is a picture without the back-light.

Couldn't figure out how to get them to both show up in the same post.

1st Brew Amber Ale.jpg

awsomeness. My "light ale" from more beer was the best beer I've ever drank until I brewed my second batch. Then it was all downhill from there! Each brew was better than the last.

Welcome to the obcession.

Nice brew!

Congrats! I'm currently fermenting my first brew. I can't wait until I get to the drinking stage :)

Now that looks good, hopefully it taste as good as it looks.
I glad your happy, now start the next brew, and save some of this to taste a couple of months from now.

You are on your way!!!!!

Fresh beer is awesome ain't it.

I'm always worried that a new brew only taste good to me - like a new baby where everyone says "how cute" when they are really meaning "My God!!!!"

HOWEVER - I found that a new homebrew REALLY IS good.

A friend of mine scoffed when I said I was going to make beer "Why - there are so many great beers out there now!"

I proved him wrong. Home cooking really is better (in most cases).

Have fun and welcome to the obsession.

Back