My first 3 labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

RICLARK

Reaction score
I had to get my Binoculars out to see them, lol They look good The Al Capone one is especially cool.

OP
G

Goon

Reaction score
How about now? I like the Smuttynose labels where they use a real image that coincides with the beers concept.

bigjohnmilford

bigger than most
Reaction score
Goon said:
How about now? I like the Smuttynose labels where they use a real image that coincides with the beers concept.
I was wondering why they looked so familiar. They look very nice. Not a bad brewery to borrow a concept from. :mug:

cowgo

Reaction score
#1 The Weiss Guy label is pretty cool! Gotta agree with that.
#2 I don't know if I would drink a beer with a sh*thouse on the label, but the pun is good!
#3 The blue collar one looks a little to "YMCA'ish." Certainly Fro man thinks so too.:fro:

OP
G

Goon

Reaction score
cowgo said:
#1 The Weiss Guy label is pretty cool! Gotta agree with that.
#2 I don't know if I would drink a beer with a sh*thouse on the label, but the pun is good!
#3 The blue collar one looks a little to "YMCA'ish." Certainly Fro man thinks so too.:fro:

Your comments made me laugh. I will see if I can find a different image for the Blue Collar worker. I like that one the least anyway. I love the brick shat house though!

OP
G

Goon

Reaction score
How about this one for the Pale Ale. It is a little Village People i think.

BlackenedBrew

Beer GOOOOD! Napster BAD!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Those are pretty awesome labels. I like the brewery name too... my fiance used to have a miniture pig, and so I got a good smile out of "The Tipsy Pig Brewing Co."

OP
G

Goon

Reaction score
TheGAC said:
Those are pretty awesome labels. I like the brewery name too... my fiance used to have a miniture pig, and so I got a good smile out of "The Tipsy Pig Brewing Co."

Thanks for the compliments.... I am trying to come up with a good name and associative picture for my summer ale that is on deck.

BlackenedBrew

Beer GOOOOD! Napster BAD!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Goon said:
Thanks for the compliments.... I am trying to come up with a good name and associative picture for my summer ale that is on deck.
Ya know... for your Weisse Guy, Summer Ale... you should use the same picture you have down below of your gangster bubba, only put a Hawaiian shirt on him. Then you'd have your Weisse Guy in summer wear.