My Buddy's Kick Ass Bar!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just spent the weekend setting up a 5 tap tower on my buddy's fake bar somewhere in the northwoods of AZ.

It's above a two story garage.
1316940864_a1fa2af697.jpg

Side patio and outdoor fireplace
1316941880_5becefae9f.jpg

On the door.
1316941556_1869e3b9b0.jpg

Going up the stairs.
1316943118_756881d305.jpg

landhoney said:
Sorry, I don't see why, care explaining to an idiot?
1. It's not my place.
2. Lots of alcohol is served in a remote location. No problems and we'd like to keep it that way.
3. Vacation homes/Cabins are often the target of burglary and vandalism.

Nice bar you got going there! Interesting taste in music, too!:)

Edit: BTW you wouldn't happen to have any old Sunblind Lion LP's laying around, too, would you ??

olllllo said:
1. It's not my place.
2. Lots of alcohol is served in a remote location. No problems and we'd like to keep it that way.

Got it. I didn't see anything.

olllllo said:
1. It's not my place.

I was expecting a picture of a big stil or something. :p

Bernie Brewer said:
Nice bar you got going there! Interesting taste in music, too!:)

Edit: BTW you wouldn't happen to have any old Sunblind Lion LP's laying around, too, would you ??

I think one or two, plus SweetBottom and Daryl Steurmer. R& B cadets, Cebar, Femmes.

Dude said:
Damn I gotta move there. Would he take some IOB gear? Maybe I'll send him a coupla magnets or a clock or something. Just for having such a sweet bar.

He's a lapsed HomeBrewer. Maye it'll inspire him.

He's started up a new batch recently so I ripped off the old Allen Bradley Logo for him.

3712-AB.jpg

PM coming.

JFC!!
makes me homesick for Milwaukee and I havent even left it (yet). Reminds me of all the little corner taps we have around here that are set up in someones former living room

**EDIT**
I need to go to Arizona

Bastage, wasn't I one of the 8-9? I used to work for that octagonal plagery you displayed! :D

WOW!, that's very kick-arse. Tell your buddy that he did an amazing job with that.

Sweet place. I remember hearing about it at the party. I'll be just down the road from there this weekend at Beer Camp.

Wild

Back