My Brutus Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies fellas, it didn't look like he had pipe tape on the thermowell end of the Tee. I'm building my own Brutus as well...this is going to allow me to brew beer more often..:D

Knocking out a little bit more each day. It's looking good for a few test runs this weekend (well, as long as I don't zap anything).

rig_setup_012.jpg

rig_setup_014.jpg

still slowly but surely knocking one little project out at a time. here is the thermocouple setup i will be using

QD_001.jpg

What coupling did you use to QD the tee fitting to the ball valve? I'm using the same brass QDs and have placed the males on my valves and haven't been able to find a female with a 1/2" NPT fitting.

How tall are you guys? I'm 6'3" and it looks like I'd have to stoop over to use that control panel. I'm picturing a mod that would put the panel on a beam that would swing UP and lock for brewing. Then swing down for storage.

6'5" and I dont really have to stoop. Just reach down and flip a switch is all.

Brewed on it today for the 4th time in 3 weeks. I now have 40 gallons of beer which is absolutely insane being that ive been so used to 5 gallon batches.

Latest posts

Back