My brewery name and logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passload

Reaction score
Well here it is

WakefieldBridgeavatar.jpg

WakefieldBridgeavatar3.jpg

What y'all think?

I would say change the orange, I think the yellow looks good, perhaps do both in yellow. Also, what if the name's font was slightly smaller. If it was, it could be shifted to the right and no longer be obscuring the building on the left.

Looks good so far though!

Will you be putting a brew name on the label? If so, maybe you could throw down a sample. Hard to know what to say at this point. It's nice as far as it goes but it feels very incomplete to me. If you feel like it, post a blank of the picture and a couple of brew names and invite people to work up samples of their ideas.

For me your text colors are just to bright, they clash with the muted background to much. I think you should try a text in a color that is more in line with your backgrounds and try some different techniques to make the letters stand out like an outer glow rather than just making the letter the brightest color you can come up with.

I like the new first one. Now if the Wakefield Brewing Co. was just a tad smaller (not as small as the second) so it can be shifted over just enough to open up view to the building. Though both look good.

Excellent work. I like the second one because the yellow somehow gives it a Parisian feel. I am far from your skill level but check my site out sometime and let me know what you think of my artwork.

Back