My brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmillican

Reaction score
3 tier natural gas setup. It took me longer than expected but I am satisfied with the results. Questions/comments are welcome. Still waiting on the pump. Should be here tomorrow.

image-1201830417.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome. I am new to the forums, so I am a little unsure as to how your system will work. What is the concept behind the design? I Like the wood bottom.

lookg good, is the keg there your boil, seems close to the top burner. Hope it cools down fast so not to burn yourself tossing in hops. Should be able to make so good beer with that set up.

I like the compact design of this one. Good work! Curious as to why are the burner shields so deep though?

dbrewski said:
I like the compact design of this one. Good work! Curious as to why are the burner shields so deep though?

I will be brewing in Troutdale OR. I wanted the best wind protection possible. It gets very windy out there.

Back