My Brew Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBrady

Reaction score
Hello, just finished brewing Edworts IPA. I think this ones gonna turn out real good. I have to thank Mr. Ed for answering all my questions during this brew, when I hit bumps in the road in the middle of the brewing process he was right here on homebrewtalk to help me out. Thanks A MILLION!!! Heres some pictures.

bringing_mash_water_to_temp.jpg

mash_started_enjoying_Sierra_Nevada_Ann_Ale.jpg

more

shes_boiling_now.jpg

Enjoying Edworts Hefe through the boil, this was my first ever kegged beer and its awesome.

enjoying_edworts_hefe_while_brewing.jpg

more

ice_bath.jpg

fermenter.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has taken a look at my 3rd ever brew day, and once again a BIG thanks to Mr. EdWort for his help.

yea it was, on my first two brews I didn't bring the temp down as fast as i needed so this time i went with four big bags of ice, 1 in the water before the pot hit it, then 1 on each side of the pot once it was in the water and 1 more about 10 minutes into the chill. Took about 20 minutes to go from 212 to 75 with no chiller.

Latest posts

Back