My Brew Day 2/27

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zac

Thread Killer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I put this in DR&MM b/c I know I will be tommorow.

I'm planning BM's red hook clone, Black Butte Porter Clone, My own "Haus" inspired Pale ale (I'ts not really all that pale with .25 lbs C120L in it), and also for the grand finale, a double arrogant bastard clone.

I expect all hands on deck around 6am, so I'll need each and every one of you to be in chat by then so I can ask questions of you.

Got the starters started, and the bottles rounded up for the 4 batches that will be bottled tommorow.

Wish me luck!

Sure.

1.4 lbs 120L
16. 75 lbs 2-Row

2.75 oz Chinook 60
1 oz Chinook 15
1 oz Chinook 5

Its very complicated.

Ive never tried it tho, so good luck!

Una, actually, yes I did, and also had time to rip off another Haus Amber (Fat-tire esque)

Yesterday went so well that I went ahead & brewed today too. An Arrogant Bastard clone & EdWorts Bee Cave Heffe. Also kegged a stout, and a weiss & added a few pounds of blueberries to a batch of Afelwein. Also moved a mead over to secondary fermentation.

I was only kidding about the DAB being complicated. It super easy, just big. Its Cali Ale yeast. Very easy brew to do.

Speaking of cali ale, I need to make up another batch of starters.. I only have 1 quart of cali ale left... looks like I might be doing something brewing realted tommorow!

Latest posts

Back