My Brew Brand Creative Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schnitzengiggle

Reaction score
I received my brewery logo from Josh today. He's been working with me since about November. He is really great at helping realize an idea, and his ability to use artistic license is superb.

Please let me know what you think about my brewery logo.

Improved_BGB_Logo.jpg

If you are in need of some great graphic artwork just shoot an email to Brew Brand Creative they will help you develop whatever idea you have and you can't beat the price either!

Hey that looks really nice! I just had mine finished by him this week. I only worked with him for about a month but I love the design that he came up with. Awesome guy, great work, and great price. Can't beat it!

I'll attach mine also if you don't mind, I don't mean to threadjack, just show his work.

LazyOtterBrewingCo_web.png

Hey that looks really nice! I just had mine finished by him this week. I only worked with him for about a month but I love the design that he came up with. Awesome guy, great work, and great price. Can't beat it!

I'll attach mine also if you don't mind, I don't mean to threadjack, just show his work.

Not at all keep em coming

tom9d said:
These guys seem to do a great job. I dig all three posted here.

He does a great job. Really easy to work with also. I was kind of a pain to work with I bet, but he produced exactly what I was looking for.

If you have an idea of what you would like along with color schemes, turnaround time could be pretty fast for everything being hand drawn.

not trying to pry but any ballpark idea on what he charges for pricing? and do you have rights to the logo after?

not trying to pry but any ballpark idea on what he charges for pricing? and do you have rights to the logo after?

I paid $77 up front and $77 when I was happy with the outcome. This comes with unlimited changes also. That price is not for full rights, but it is an option.

I was told rights would be an additional $175 IIRC, but price can vary depending on the amount of effort he put into your work I'd assume.

Josh sent me a .svg file that is not protected, without an additional charge--Ii just asked for it. I have Illustrator and photoshop ISO, but don't want to download it on my computer to save space. He also sends a .eps file, but like I said no illustrator or photoshop to open it with to see if it can be manipulated.

If all else fails just ask for it, he is super easy to work with. Worst he can do is say no, or for an extra...

He told me we have rights with our logos. But If we open a full brewery and go commercial than their would be a license fee for that.

Wolfhound180 said:
I paid $77 up front and $77 when I was happy with the outcome. This comes with unlimited changes also. That price is not for full rights, but it is an option.

Just paid my deposit today, looking forward to seeing what he can do

I emailed for a quote. Haven't heard back though.

If you don't hear from him by Monday, send him by Monday, shoot him another email, the original may have ended up in a spam folder. I never had contact with him on the weekends (Sat-Sun).

That's awesome. I love it.

One of these days I need to pull the trigger and get Josh to build me a logo.

Forgot to post my finished one on here, but I am more then happy with the outcome, looks even better then what I originally thought up:

432105_400642590002637_1753964658_n.jpg

Reviving this thread after being over-joyed by my new logo by Josh.

First, here's my story:
It's named after this very large oblong rock that is perched over a tributary creek to Kern River. When I was in my early 20's my friends and I would make a pilgrimage to this beautiful spot off the beaten path of Kern River. We would spend a week out there with no phones (cell phones were just coming around), no girlfriends, and no responsibilities. We all hung out atop what we dubbed the "Fun Rock" at night and drank to the point we could hardly make it back across the creek. Many of us wouldn't see each other during the year, but without fail, we all met for that week to catch up with one another.
We are all married with kids now and no longer have the luxury of being carefree and irresponsible. So, for me it harkens back to a time of innocence, carelessness and hanging out with great people that I will never forget.

I also make my house cream ale for my uninitiated guests called Tributary Ale. I named it after the Fun Rock tributary creek for 2 reasons...

1. The tributary that feeds the larger Kern River where we camped.
2. A gateway beer for bigger/better beers.

FunRockBrewing-mini.jpg

Back