My Beer line up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XELA

Reaction score
last weekend was my last alcohol free weekend out of 11 weeks! so im buyin a load of ale to celebrate for staurday!

heres what i plan on getting so far

Wychwood
Hobgoblin
Scarecrow
Fiddler's Elbow
Circle master

Marstons
Old Empire
Double Drop

Morland
Old Speckled Hen

St Austell Brewery

Tribute

I cant wait :D

any more suggestions as to what i should buy for saturday?

thanks

lol, one of each!

wheres Orfy when u need him?

Just be cautious (a friendly speaking from experience warning)....try to keep track of how much you are drinking. I decided to temper myself at one point and cracked some open after a week of not having anything. Problem was swmbo and I were sharing a glass and I thought that she was drinking the same amount I was....so in between that and cooking and not paying attention I ended up drinking about 4 beers (well over what I normally drink in a 2 hour period) and I fell asleep during the movie we'd planned on watching. Doh.

i know.. ill prolly be smashed after 11 weeks without booze..

ill just eat loads! lmao
8 beers isnt too many in my opinion, 12 might be!

just out of sheer curiosity, what was the 11 week break for? please tell me it wasn't one of the 12 steps...;) :D

me an my dad heard it takes 11 weeks to get alcohol out your sytem

without questioning it we decided we would do it

but i heard the other day it only takes 8! how annoyin is that!?

but basically we both decided drinkin was becomin a problem an we needed a break..

no i thought they were different beers, iv had circle master but i asumed scarecrow was somethin different

stop makin me look stupid :p

I'd add a bottle of Hopback's 'Summer Lightning' and a Bateman's 'Victory ale' to your list if you can get them.

iv never seen Hopback's 'Summer Lightning'

but there should be some Bateman's 'Victory ale' in shops

i will get them if i can, thanks!

Back