My Beer and Logo....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EcuPirate07

Beer is a food group
Reaction score
So what do you guys think? I have a better one on my other computer but its acting up right now. I figured the name really stands out, I wanted it to be kinda edgy and I think the logo really helps out with that.

BADWATERORIGNIAL-1.png

Looks cool!

You're going to use a crap-ton of ink printing those though

Love it......the only comment I may have is that the bones are a not as clear as the drop........I think the bones perhaps were not as good quality and stretched? I feel that nice high quality bones that sort of "popped out" would really finish this amazing job...
just my 2.34 cent. (adjusted to inflation)

Ps- skull and bones - Google Image Search

**just change the setting to medium or large images...see if you can steal something..

I think that with the rest of the logo being monochrome the reflection being grayscale looks a bit strange, so I'd ditch the gradient. I agree with KingBrianI that some ripples may look good though!

E.g. something like this:
bwb.png

(this was put together as an example rather hastily, so the ripples could probably be made to look better)

I think that with the rest of the logo being monochrome the reflection being grayscale looks a bit strange, so I'd ditch the gradient./QUOTE]

I disagree, I think the grayscale is what makes it work as a water reflection! Just my opinion, of course.

thanks for the input, im going to play with inkscape tonight (which I have never used before), I did the other with macromedia fireworks. My main concern was the name, I really like it but I dont want people to be like oh badwater eeewww kinda thing.

Take this as one man's opinion, but I thought it was a campfire.

If I thought it was, someone else will.

Maybe put a skull-face on the drop, with the crosbones behind?
or put a skull and crossbones in the drop? Or multiple S&CB with some sort of
watery effect on them?

Back