My 3 yr. old

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-love

Reaction score
This is a first for me. Technically he's 2, but turns 3 on the 27th.

So..... We're sitting at the dinner table eating together and he says, "Papá, want beer?" And I said "you want beer?" He said, "no, you want drink beer? Me bring you you one." I said, "ok, sure, I'll have a beer."

He goes to the fridge on his own and grabs me a Heady Topper. Damn, I love this kid!

:)

I took my nephew camping a few years ago. We were sitting around the fire pit and I asked him if he wanted to go fishing. Of course he said yes he would love to go fishing so I told him to fish me another beer out of the cooler.

Only worked once:D

This is a first for me. Technically he's 2, but turns 3 on the 27th.

So..... We're sitting at the dinner table eating together and he says, "Papá, want beer?" And I said "you want beer?" He said, "no, you want drink beer? Me bring you you one." I said, "ok, sure, I'll have a beer."

He goes to the fridge on his own and grabs me a Heady Topper. Damn, I love this kid!

:)

nice! ive got 11 more months till my kid gets me beer!

He made me so proud.

Last weekend we spent some time working on motorizing my grain mill. We only got a little done because it's slow going with a little guy. But, it's so cool to watch him learn and grow.

This is coming from a guy that never intended on having a kid.....

right there with you my man ... mine is only 8 months old ... he started crawling last night after my jai alai ipa ... like father like son lol:mug:

He made me so proud.

Last weekend we spent some time working on motorizing my grain mill. We only got a little done because it's slow going with a little guy. But, it's so cool to watch him learn and grow.

This is coming from a guy that never intended on having a kid.....

When my oldest was little he helped me bottle. I was always worried he'd hurt himself.

One day he'll turn 21 and you'll sit down with him in a craft beer place and have that beer. That is one profound moment.

our 5 y/o helped me bottle not long ago. he even capped a few on his own. I had to double check, but he got them! our 2 y/o knows which drinks are mine, which are mama's, and which ones are mead or wine.

Back