My 2 First Batches. Done! (pics)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbonnel

Reaction score
Hi All,

So, my first 2 batches are done. I brewed up a Hefe and a Pale ale. (We named them Nico's Wit (after my Italian Spinone), and Cures What Ales Ya)

here is my homebrew kegerator setup and a pic of the Pale Ale. (will post one of the Wit soon)

The Pale Ale tastes great, a little over carbed, but that is my fault as I was too anxious to get it flowing. The Wit, while close to what I was hoping for, has a strange after taste that I haven't quite figured out yet. It was strong the first day when it was carbed and ready, and has decreased some over the next couple of days, so who knows. (I let it sitting in the primary for almost 20 days, so I wonder if that had something to do with it)

My Setup:

Sanyo 4912 (using JC A419 TC) with Dual Regulator / Custom Tower Blower and internal fan. Am able to keep the internal temp pretty even from top to bottom, which is all due to the fans inside. (before the lower part of the fridge was 6 - 10 degrees colder than the top!)

IMG_0072small1.jpg

IMG_0075small2.jpg

IMG_0080small4.jpg

Now I have to figure out what 2 beers to brew next..... hehe

Kimo

Back