• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Must Sell 5 Tap Kegerator $1300

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about the Kegerator?

• Really Nice

• Nice

• Don't like it

• It sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

waazupdoc

Reaction score
Well the time has come and I unfortunatly have to sell my kegerator... Its been fun but because of lack of space I must go back to bottling. This will hold 5 Corney kegs or 5 Sixtels they must be the taller thinner ones to fit. I can also fit 1 50L and 2 Sixtels + a 3 gallon on top of the 50L but any configuration will do. I have not had any issue with hold temp in this thing and it has ran smoothly for 1.5 years. There are only 2 things I would fix that is the little area where the stain got missed somehow on the right side. The grain on the top shifted and needs to be refilled from the inside which i haven't had time for. I have 4 Celli FC2 Beer taps I have one regular tap on there. It will come with a 10g Aluminum CO2 Tank never used with a Brand new Micromatic regulator I will be including in this also 5 Corney kegs and a 5 post manifold. Please email me [email protected] or reply here.
Kegerator
I am asking $1300 and this thing has $1700 invested so please don't balk at the price but realize this thing was a labor of love and has had lots of wood work invested into it as you can tell. I am willing to work out shipping with you from 11201 but I will not pay for the shipping. I prefer a local pickup.

20130314_183205.jpg

20130314_183131.jpg

20130314_183216.jpg

20130314_183224.jpg

20130314_183308.jpg

Back