Must see YouTube Clips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, congratulations to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for finally extracting their anally-placed heads & rectifying this band's exclusion

If it's metal, no matter the flavor, Priest (or Black Sabbath) did it first

My daily playlist is now full

yesterday was the 37th anniversary of Queen's iconic performance at Live-Aid

but this video isn't about that, it's about U2's performance & how Bono saved a young girl's life

she was being crushed by the crowd & Bono was trying to get security to help her out.

they didn't. so he jumped off the stage, helped pull her from the crowd and held her, danced with her for a few moments

7:00 in this video

not a huge U2 fan, but Bono gets all my respect for this

18th century beer brewery walkthrough-YouTube.

This is near Rochester,New York, enjoy

Same darn thing happened to me just now when I tried to post a vid of Julia Childs.

Video unavailable. Julia would have not wanted this, heck, she paid for the first couple of seasons of production on PBS out of her own pocket.

Anyway the point of the vid is "have courage in your own convictions", which she said just before flipping some food in a pan..

If you want to see the vid on utube, check out "Julia Childs flips a potato",,

Last edited:
Nice video^ Wow I didn't know they even underletted the grain when mashing way back then. They did add the hot liquor to the top of the grain bed, but only after underletting first and getting the grain bed to float. Pretty cool stuff!

John

for Steve, Ronnie & Cassie, who passed 45 years ago today
& for Allen, Billy, Leon, Ed, Bob & JoJo who have passed since

WTF is the problem lately with embedding youtube videos in here?

Back