Music for Brew Day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a bunch of playlists in Amazon Prime Music. I like 70s rock for morning brew sessions, country for afternoons, my party mix (very eclectic) for evening brew sessions, and in the rare event of a late-night brew session, I roll with 90s hip-hop.

Pandora usually. I've been on a grateful dead, sonic youth, dinosaur jr, ccr, throw in some Merle haggard and David Allen Coe kick. I listen to everything. Floyd is cool, but you'll burn it out if that's all that's playing. If I listen to Floyd, the best is atom heart mother or animals. Changes all the time. I like to keep it real. Nothing wrong with 90's rap either

Pandora. Eagles Channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Love me some Billy Joel on brew days. Cold Spring Harbor matches up perfectly with grains and hops imho.

The Sunday Session by The Brewing Network. It's a great beer info. / comedy radsion show/podcst with ccasional good tunes tossed in. It usually runs about 3.5 hours, which is perfect for brewing. Highly recommended.

:rockin:

I dig some instrumental surf tunes, grateful dead show, roots reggae, or funk.

Whatever is on the radio. I'll flip between stations when I can, but just radio for me. Classic rock, metal, blues.
Regards, GF.

Acid Bath, Clancy Jones, Bolt Thrower, Six Feet Under, The Misfits, Derrick Morgan, The Anti-Nowhere League, Hank III, The Forgotten, Hot Rod All Stars, Johnny Cash, blahblahblah...

Back