Multi-tap kegerators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heywolfie1015

Reaction score
I've been looking around online, but can't seem to find kegerators with more than two taps. Seems a little weird to me. Any suggestions on where to look? I'm trying to get an idea of what the ultimate "wish list" would look like...

Make one from a fridge or freezer. It will be much cheaper, and you can add as many taps as you want or can fit. There's plenty of info in the bottling/kegging section on here.

I think he's looking for a store bought solution. No. 2 is standard for consumer issue. It's all of us that are weird.

You get 3 and above and you're looking at big commercial units.

I think he's looking for a store bought solution. No. 2 is standard for consumer issue. It's all of us that are weird.

You get 3 and above and you're looking at big commercial units.

Pretty much spot on, although I'm now educating myself on a build. I want to do a tower option with 3-4 faucets. Looks like those can be sold separately and are a couple hundred at least, even if you build out a fridge.

Most pre built units are probably marketed towards people buying them for BMC. Do you really need more than 2 taps of Budweiser?

as said above the 2 tap commercials are for dispensing beer from standard or pony size kegs, however the space taken up by a single sanke keg will also fit 3 or more cornies so all you would really need would be a drill and another tap set-up for the tower.

Hey guys,

Wasn't sure if this was the best place to ask about multi-keg but single-tap kegerators, but I'll do it anyways. I'm sure it's some kind of 'no-no' to have 3-4 kegs running through one line, I understand that 100%. My idea is to have only the actual faucet spit out the different kinds of beer (basically one faucet that you can change which type of beer you want out of it by simply choosing on a switch box). This would mean that the different kinds of beer would only be interfering with eachother for the length of the faucet (3 inches)? This will not change the taste from one to the other. Does this sound like a good idea and has anyone heard of this? All I have heard of and seen is multi-tap kegerators which does work well, but if anyone wants to chime in with negative or positive feedback that would be great! I think this would be a pretty cool kegerator if there wasn't too many drawbacks from doing it. Let me know, I'm new to brewing but I can build almost anything.

Hey guys,

Wasn't sure if this was the best place to ask about multi-keg but single-tap kegerators, but I'll do it anyways. I'm sure it's some kind of 'no-no' to have 3-4 kegs running through one line, I understand that 100%. Let me know, I'm new to brewing but I can build almost anything.

It's doable but there will still be some blending of beer in the first pour every time you change the switch. I think you'd be much better off with 4 separate faucets.

Back