Muffin fan advice needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storytyme

Reaction score
Building another keezer. This is my second one. I have 4 muffin fans that I want to use inside the keezer. Need thoughts and advice on placement and anything else I need to be aware of.

Also, I was thinking if keeping the kegs off the bottom of the keezer floor. Is there any reason for this?

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

I don't know what a muffin fan is, but of course you want the airflow to be from the bottom to top. That is, drawing the cold air at the bottom and pushing or pulling it towards the top. That would be prime if you had one fan.

Since you're taking about multiple, I would think the best would be to create a circular flow, so as to have a giant lol where on one end you are moving the air from bottom to top, and on the other you are pulling air from the top and pushing to bottom. That way you get a big loop and your circulating air through the whole thing.

Back