Mr. Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macbeer43

Reaction score
New to the forum..I brew with mr beer kegs currently 2...I'm on there forums, seems a ton of members here...the 2 gallons kegs I moved on the using some grain and dme..mb recipes are pricey...

What size boiling pot are you using, and, do you have another available? To use BIAB all grain method, you really don't need a big pot, You could probably get by with a"standard" pasta pot (16 quarts) Are you planning on making 2-1/2 gallon batches or 5 or so gallon batches.

Island Brewing has giving me recipes specific for the mb kegs..they have been awesome...guys just started a homebrew store..at a fraction of the price.

i started with mr beer too just a few months ago. after dumping my 3rd batch due to infection i got 3 gallon better bottles and went all grain. by repitching yeast my average beer costs me $15. It was my fault that my lbk's got infected...i didn't know you had to remove the tap after each batch. but i really like AG and love better bottles!

Back