Moving to Yuma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daforino

Reaction score
I am headed to Yuma next month, and hoping there are some brewers and or a club in the area. If there are no clubs, maybe I can find a few brewers willing to start one in the area.

Thank you

I am actually moving to Yuma myself next month! Were you at all successful in findings a club in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yuma has a pretty good homebrew community that is getting bigger all the time. We don't have a formal club, yet, but this might be the year to get a little more organized. I try to host a brew day at my house most every month during the winter and am eying a few dates in September.
Shoot me a text or call me at (928) 581-3608. -Travis "Waitito" White

That's great that there is a home brew community in Yuma is there a home brew supply store there as well?

The boss lady & I will be coming back to winter in Yuma. As Travis mentioned there is decent homebrew community in Yuma. Be sure to make Travis's brewday get togethers and he has his hands in starting a homebrew shop!

I am actually moving to Yuma myself next month! Were you at all successful in findings a club in that area?

Skelator, if you are on the FB then look up my HB page, Facebook/yumazhomebrew. There is more info and some posts from earlier brew days. I will also be posting some great news in a few days so be sure to like it.

Yuma has a LHBS opening up on August 26 @ 11:00 am. I hope everyone has a chance to stop in and check it out.
261 Main St. , STE. 6 (Downtown Yuma)

Back