• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Moving to an apartment...time to downsize

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tflew

Reaction score
Well I am moving into an apartment and figure it is time to downsize so I am selling my entire rig. Ideally I would prefer not to part it out and am willing to deliver within an hour or so of Pasadena if you will split gas with me.

The Brewstand was finished in January and I have only put a couple of batches on it. The chiller, silicone tubing and most of the fittings are almost brand new. This is a great set up if you are looking to jump to 10 gallon batches and don't want to spend the time/cost to build it. Everything needed is included.

The fermenter comfortable holds temps around 63. (I used frozen water bottles that I switched out every other day or so. If you were to drill the lid and insulate the lines between the cooler and fermenter it would work even better. The entire thing is painted with that black spray on rubber so it is easy to clean and water proof.

Price for Everything: $2500

Brewstand Features:
1. 2 Tier Wooden brewstand with storage shelf and large casters. Roll it around the garage and across the lawn if you want.
2. 70ish qt cooler mash tun w/ copper maniforld and ss ball valve
3. Insulated keggle hlt with bottom mounted 120v electric element housed in a Brewers Hardware Tri Clover Element Adapter. Heats water from ground temp to 150 in about an hour. Calibrated sight glass and mounted thermometer.
4. Keggle BK with calibrated sight glass, wort out ball valve, and whirlpool port with ball valve.
5. Blichman burner
6. Chugger pump with on off switch and priming port
7. MoreBeer convoluted copper counterflow wort chiller
8. Standard garden hose with quick disconnect fittings
9. All Stainless steel ball valves and every port is fitted with high flow camlock fittings.
10. All the silicon tubing you need with high flow camlocks
11. SS Mash Paddle
12. 2 propane tanks that are pretty close to full

Fermenter Features:
1. Half barrel keg, wrapped in copper tubing and insulated
2. Brewers Hardware Sanke Fermenter Kit
3. Sump pump to pump cold water or glycol through the copper tubing to control temperatures.
4. STC 1000 controller to control when to pump the cold water. You can also plug in a heat souce at the same time.
5. Orange 10 gallon igloo cooler to hold the ice cold water.

Pin Lock Kegs:
1. 3 clean Pin Lock Kegs with brand new gaskets
I will sell these separately for $50 each if you pick up and I will ship if you buy all 3 and pay for shipping/packaging

Additionally there are a few misc. items such as a 9 inch water/beer filter housing and a 2000ml erlenmeyer flask.

If you want I have 7, 1/2 gallon growlers from various CA breweries that I will throw in if you want them.

Again the price for everything is $2500 (plus half the gas cost for delivery). Starting Wednesday I will sell the pin lock kegs separately for $50 each and ship if you buy all of them and pay for shipping/packaging.

I will post more pictures tomorrow and feel free to ask any questions.

:mug:

BrewStand.jpg

Fermenter Copper.jpg

This picture of the fermenter didn't post. Not pictured is the black rubber paint or the brewers hardware Sanke fermenter kit.

Fermenter.jpg

If you split it up I'll take the chugger pump as long as it's a stainless steel head. I'll take all the camlock and hoses too.

Latest posts

Back