• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Moving Sale - Water Filter, JaDeD Cyclone, Mini-fridges, Coffee roaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breckenridge

Lurker
Reaction score
Hello All,

Moving and buying our first home, so it's finally time to sell some of the things I've been meaning to sell for some time.

With all of these items, if you can get to the East Oak Lane neighborhood of Philadelphia, no shipping. We're having a yard sale next weekend (Memorial Day weekend), and these will be available then, too.

First off is a water filter kit purchased from moreover.com and never opened because I found a deal on another version.

IMG_0719.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This sells for $45 new, I'll ask $30 + shipping (tbd, we'll go cheapP.

Next item up is a never-used JaDeD Cyclone counterflow chiller. I won this in a contest here on HBT, but have been happy with my current chiller, so never even tried it, though I was curious.

All the doodads are in the box, see jadedbrewing.com for more details. Looks like a great product.

IMG_0722.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

JaDeD gets $140 for this, I'll sell for $100 + shipping

OK, two mini-fridges, or really, one wine cellar and one small freezer.

First is a Magic Chef (*I'll fill in exact model number in an edit*). I had a twin of this one that I rigged as a fermentation chamber, and it worked great for that, even able to hold lager temps. Plenty deep enough for a carboy, and you can look through the glass door and watch the yeast floccs fly around without opening the door.

I never used this one, and it's just been collecting dust in the basement.

IMG_0729.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0732.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

$150 for this. Pick up only.

Next up is a freezer that I had hoped to make into a fermentation chamber, but the set up of the freezer coils doesn't allow it. PLEASE TAKE NOTE. This model cannot be used as a fermentation chamber or a kegerator. We ended up putting a Johnson A419 on it, an my wife keeps refrigerator pickles in it.

It's an SPT model UF 304W, is Energy Star rated, 3.0 cu ft, and in great shape. I put a small hole in the gasket to pass the A419 probe in it, but it is otherwise unmolested and works great. The hole in the gasket should be easy to seal and shouldn't affect insulation much.

IMG_0735.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0737.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Goes for $300 new, I'd like $200. Pick up only.

Coffee Roaster!

Behmor 1600 Plus Home coffee roaster. This thing is great. Roast your own and enjoy the aroma. Well used, well cared-for.

IMG_0723.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0725.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These sell for $369 new. Asking $200, will consider shipping.

Last up, 4@1gallon bottles with drilled caps for airlocks. I had planned to do lots of mini cold-side variations with some brews, and never did. Not that kind of tinkerer, I guess.

IMG_0727.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0728.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

$20 for the lot with these. Pick up only, I don't trust this box for shipping.

Watch this space for link to craigslist posting for general yard sale later this week.

Thanks!

--Breck

Can I get a shipping quote on the coffee roaster to 74014? I've been looking at one for a while. Just haven't been able to justify yet.

@Blowntri5 - that chiller is great. I have that exact one I also use a dude plate chiller as a prechiller with a bucket of ice water and I can get to 60-65 for my lager yeasts.

Chiller is sold pending funds.

Everything else still available, and will be cross-posted to Craigslist this weekend.

Back