Moving Forward.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I now have my house ales down to a tee and I'm happy with my techniques and equipment.

I plan on taking my brewing to the next level. I'm still going to make my House beers and keep them on tap.
I'm considering making a new set of equipment to go to 2.5 gallons.
I may even dust of the Mr Beer fermenters, who knows.
I'm going to start collecting and designing recipes from things not available in the HBS.
I'd love for you guys to chip in and help me along the way.

On the list.

Bad Elf Ale. (A big Hob goblin)
Moroccan Ale. A dark ale with Spices
Scottish Ales. including Fraoch (Heater) Ebulum (Elderberry) Alba (Pine/Spruce) Not sure about Kelpie. (Speaks For it's self) Maybe Grozet.

Cool deal. That's kind of the phase I am in as well. I am being drawn into the 'experimental'. I did my "Tennenbaum" which is a Hemlock Ale (the tree :D), and a Licorice Stout. I have some other brainstorms but I haven't solidified any of them yet...

What kind of help are you looking for?

I have a nice Fraoich recipe if you are looking for that. Actually took second place in the specialty category in my local homebrew competition. Fresh heather makes a big difference! I grow my own.

What kind of help are you looking for?

I have a nice Fraoich recipe if you are looking for that. Actually took second place in the specialty category in my local homebrew competition. Fresh heather makes a big difference! I grow my own.

Oh, yes! Fraioch recipe, please (for extract brewers, if possible?).

I went to college in Scotland and loved the stuff.

Back