Moved threads.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
There are a lot of threads being posted in this forum that are not specific to extract brewing.

They should be posted in the relevant forum, usually general techniques or recipes.

It makes the information more readily available and will probably get more help and better answers.

Is seems like there has been an awful lot of thread moving going on lately.

I suspect people are looking at something in Extract and then just post their own question, even though it belongs elsewhere.

As a noob, I thought of "extract" as sort of a catch all for brewing questions. It is easy to do, AG seems daunting, and other forums seem like you won't have the technical terms to ask properly.

I soon learned, as hopefully others will.

And yes Orfy, vague titles or titles like "LHBS sucks" that turn out to be a recipe questions are time wasters, and usually do not yield good responses for the op.

Ok, this thread needs to be moved since it doesn't pertain to extract brewing.... just kidding

OK Seriously. This isn't just affecting Extract Brewing subforum. This is rampant. People, please THINK about the subject of your post, and POST IT in the correct subforum accordingly!

In the meantime, me and Mr. Report Post button are making best friends.

In the words of South Park Al Gore,
manbearpig.jpg

"I mean it, guys, I'm SUPER SERIAL."

Back