• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Motorized Schmidling Malt Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schnibbz

Yeti
Reaction score
Schmidling Model A adjustable malt mill mounted on an all birch 3/4" plywood cabinet carcass. Was sealed with varathane so a light sanding will clean the plywood right up.

177 RPM, 40 in lb torque motor with capacitor start, on/off switch and forward/reverse switch. Rollers are in great shape even though its a little over 4 years old, motor will start with full hopper. MDF hopper extension holds ~12 lbs of grain.

Asking $200

Sorry about first photo, didn't realize it was out of focus until I had already left home for the day.

2AccN0nl.jpg

qGzJzMwl.jpg

ZpM4nPkl.jpg

aqxLfsdl.jpg

Last edited:
Bump...Dropped to $200. I just want it gone so I can open up floor space in the brewery. Someone come pick this up and enjoy a great powered mill.

I guess that I should add that I could ship the mill, hopper, motor, coupling, capacitor, switches and motor housing together in a box for somewhere between $20 and $30 if someone wanted the mill but had their own table/cabinet to mount it to. I could even cut up the plywood top so there was a template included.

Back