• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Motorized Monster Mill MM-2 - 37146 Tennessee (Nashville Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad2157

Reaction score
PENDING SALE
PENDING SALE

** I’m not sure why it shows the scoop in the bucket on the main posting picture when I have so many other pictures posted**

Motorized Monster Mill MM-2 Grain Mill

It has diamond plate aluminum for the top, both sides, and a panel underneath where the collection bucket goes. It is 120VAC powered with a long 15A power cable.

I built this and have over $700 in it. I realize I won’t get that back out of it and I don’t expect to. I don’t NEED to sell it, so I won’t accept your low-ball offer for $150. If I can’t get a decent amount, then I’ll just keep it.

I purchased the mill and electric motor used, but they are in great shape. The motor is a low RPM motor so it could be directly connected to the mill using the lovejoy couplers. Everything else was purchased brand new.

Measurements:

24” deep x 36” wide x 32.5” tall

—————————————————-
Also included with the grain mill cart:

Stainless Steel digital 440 lb scale (yes you won’t ever weigh anything that heavy, but it fits a 5 gallon bucket perfectly on top).

5g Food-safe bucket to hold your grains.

30oz. Aluminum hand scoop for your grains

Must pick up in Pleasant View, TN 37146 unless you want to arrange to have it picked up via a transporter on UShip, etc..

——————————-
$550
——————————-

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_4366.JPG

IMG_4368.JPG

IMG_4369.JPG

IMG_4370.JPG

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4372.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG

Last edited:
This is a very nice set up but I am sure the moderators will ask you to post a price. I love my motorized MM3. GLWS!!

Whoops, I thought I put a price when I posted it. Thanks for letting me know. I’m going to fix it now.

Back