• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Mostly Completed 15 gal Conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveboice

Reaction score
I'm selling a 14 gal conical with tri-clover attached butterfly dump valve and racking arm. The cone was bought from Toledo Metal Spinning and all the welding was done for me by a company that specializes in sanitary stainless systems. The racking arm was purchased from MoreBeer. The issue is the lid does not hold pressure, which was what I was trying to achieve with the four clamp system shown in the picture. The lid is just too thin and will distort enough to allow gas to escape when pressurized. The pressure gauge setup shown on lid isn't part of the conical, just where I was testing it's ability to hold pressure.

I have just sold my brewing rig and would like to sell this as well. If you don't need/want to pressurize, it is great as is. Alternatively, the domed lid with clamp that goes all the way around the lid that MoreBeer sells would work and allow you to hold pressure.

I'm asking $400.00. Can be picked up in the Columbus OH area.

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

Back