Most expensive beer EVAR!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing looks like a 40 of malt liquor you would find in at a gas station in a bad neighborhood. You would think for 1200 pounds they would put some more thought into the name and label.

It is way over priced of course. But I suspect will be at least half decent given that T0 ol have made some of the best beers i have ever drunk

15L = about 500 ounces which = about 41 12-oz. bottles which, divided by about 2,000 pounds comes out to about 50 pounds per 12-oz bottle. Aye aye aye.

ETA: With the exchange rate, £50 is about $72.

Don't spoil my fun, still pricier than any bottle I have ever bought

Well, as I told the investor who is backing a brewpub I'm going to brew at:

"When I pour that first glass, it's for you. It will be the most expensive beer you've ever tasted. They get cheaper after that."

Cheers,
--
Don

IMO, TO ØL has surpassed Brew Dogs, Mikeller, and Dogfish Head as the most "out there" brewery. I would never buy this obvious plea for attention, but they do make some good stuff. One of my favorite series they do is called "F$%^ Art, Let's Dance." Its a sour and theyve come out with "...Dance on" Plums, Cherries, Figs, etc. The Plum one was great

Back