Most awesome looking movie in the history of ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was pretty funny. :D I like the schoolgirl outfit they got her wearing while she kicks some ninja ass.

Looks like a good blood fest.

Only complaint is I had to download the Flash v.9 to veiw it, then after rebooting I watched the video. After that my computater locked up and I had to reboot again. I hope I don't have to do that everytime I veiw a video from now on.

Darn I'm getting tired of nursing this win. 98 compu-tater along. Microsoft even sent me a message a few months ago saying that my computer/system is so old that they are officialy not supporting it anymore, and I'm on my own.

They also recomended that I change the water in the steam boiler that powers the hard drive. ;)

I still prefer a chainsaw arm. :p

/this.. is.. my.. BOOMSTICK

Last edited by a moderator:
so if this chick and Ash had a kid, would it have two normal hands, or would it have no way of wiping it's own arse?

I live for movies like this. When I rent this crap my wife always leaves the house and heads out with friends. More beer for me.

Oh. Hells. Yeah.

Oh-Hells-Yeah.gif

oh-hells-yeah

THAT LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME!

And surely anyone who likes that is familiar with the classic Dead Alive

If not, I suggest you find it.

(Nice Evil Dead Reference!!!!)

Latest posts

Back