• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas MoreBeer Brew Single Tier - Must Sell

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasHopHead

Reaction score
I will help get this to you anywhere in Texas. $3,000

Selling my 10 Gallon single tier More Beer Brew Sculpture. I need to go to electric so I can start brewing in-door. I paid $4200 plus $800 shipping.

This comes with everything that MoreBeer sold with it, i.e. stand, kettles, lids, hoses. false bottom, sparge arm, pumps, etc.

http://www.morebeer.com/products/10-gallon-singletier-brewsculpture.html

With access to all of the kettles without a step or ladder, monitoring the brew from the ground makes things a little easier. No lifting heavy kettles from the top tier, no getting on a step to dough-in, and no hoisting a Mash Tun full of spent grain from the second level! This sculpture utilizes two pumps during the sparge process. Is used to pump your sparge water to the sparge arm, while the other is pumping the mash to your boil kettle.

A folding handle allows you to pick up and move the system in a wheel barrow fashion. Easy to move, yet very stable in brewing position.

If you want to brew great beer and are into beer brewing this is the system for you.

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

Latest posts

Back