• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Beer Digital Tippy Dump 25 gallon or 10 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean B

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a gently used stainless steel More Beer Tippy dump with electronic controls. It came with 15 gallon kettle/MT/HLT and I upsized to a 30 gallon Brew Built boil kettle and 26 gallon MT and 26 gallon HLT. I have brewed 10% ABV beers on it and 5% ABV beers and the system is extremely efficient and a breeze to operate. I don't have the time that I used to have and will be downsizing to 5 gallon batches 1 time a month, sad but such is life.

$4,400 for the system with the large pots plus $600 for the 15 gallon pots O.B.O.

The 15 gallon MT has the false bottom and the basket so a second tippy dump could be made fairly easy or you can go down to a 5 gallon batch if you wanted to do so. More Beer builds a quality product and I'm glad I got to brew on it, but it's time for a new home for the system.

This system will let you control mash temperature and mash out with ease. If you're local/SoCal I'll even brew the first batch with you.

Last edited:
Do you think I can produce enough beer with your system to start and supply a nano brewery. Also, no photos? forum rules state you must post photos... Thank you

Hi Chadopolis,
Great question and it all depends how much you want that nano brewery to happen. I've brewed back to back 22 gallon batches and after I was done I realized that I could have easily brewed 25-26 gallon batches for an easy 3 full keg day. You just gotta' want it. I've since brewed a 26 gallon batch to split 10 gallons to my buddy and 15 gallons to me. It was a fun way of co-brewing and then splitting the beer into 3 fermenters to experiment with different yeasts and dry hopping. Let me know if you want to check the system out.

Attachments

• Brew System.JPG
    Brew System.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 15 gallon More Beer pots for tippy dump system.JPG
    15 gallon More Beer pots for tippy dump system.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 118
Hi All,

Sweetening the deal a bit. Tippy Dump with the 15 Gallon pots, new hoses, and a counterflow chiller at $3800. (I have an offer on the 30gallon kettle and 26 gallon MT and HLT, but as with all things craigslist, believe it when you see it). Hit me up with any questions or offers. The system works great and now's a good time to start brewing for those holiday parties.

Back