• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Montour Falls, NY - 10 gallon brewing equipment, kegs, norcal false bottoms, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorangeguy

Reaction score
I upgraded beyond my needs to make beer for a friends wedding. I am going to scale back because I have more fun with small batch variety.

I have I completed keggle (legally obtained) with a center pickup tube and, thermometer, and sight glass installed. I have a three piece ball valve installed.

I have an unbranded untouched keg (legally obtained) that is suitable for serving beer or cutting into a keggle or mashtun.

I have two Norcal hinged false bottoms with handles, one hop blocker ring included also.

I have an SQ14 burner with a fabricated wind screen.

I have a 10 gallon Rubbermaid mashtun with stainless braid and a 90 degree stainless elbow and fitting in the lid for adding water by pump and pump vorlaufing. Also has weldless fitting and a three piece ball valve installed. It has never leaked.

$500 for everything, no shipping.

Buy everything and I will include two 5 gallon ball lock kegs. They are a little scratch and dent but do hold pressure. Will require a little "sweat equity" to clean up nice.

PM me for pix.

keggle.jpg

kegs.jpg

mashtun.jpg

Some pictures. Right now I won't break up the deal unless someone wants the keggle by itself. Then I will split up the rest. Camlocks not included.

Prices once split would be:

Keggle - $150
Two False bottoms and hop blocker - $150
SQ14 - $35
Mashtun - $75

If someone wants the kegs they would be $100 for the pair and I would include two sets of compatible pin lock posts so that you could switch between ball lock and pin lock. The picture shows how they sit now but I have the lids, new o-rings and everything else inside.

Just a heads up that the keggle does have a center dip tube from bargainfittings.

I have responded to all the PM's but so far nothing is confirmed spoken for.

Keggle and false bottom sold.

Still have:

1NorCal 15" false bottom - $75 + shipping
10 gallon cooler mashtun - $75 + shipping
SQ14 - $35 (can't ship)
Two corny kegs with ball lock and pin lock posts - $100 + shipping

Right now the mashtun has a large barb attached to a stainless braid. It can also be used to directly attach a false bottom using a small piece of temp resistant tubing. A bazooka screen would require a coupler which I could include instead of the barb but you would need to add the bazooka screen.

The ball valve is a full port 1/2 inch opening.

Keggle and false bottom sold.
Corny kegs sold via Craigslist.

Still have:

1NorCal 15" false bottom - $75 shipped.
10 gallon cooler mashtun - $75 + shipping (probably around $20 parcel post)
SQ14 - $35

Better pix of the mashtun

cooler.jpg

lid.jpg

inside.jpg

The lid is filled with spray foam to increase heat retention. Normally they are hollow.

I used the elbow in the lid with a camlock to pump water into the mashtun for mash and sparging. No heavy lifting.

I damaged the braid removing it to take this picture with the tubing so it is no longer included. To make this a quality mashtun you only need to add a braid, bazooka screen, or false bottom.

If you are okay with parcel post I can probably get it to you shipped for around $100.

Best price on the mash tun is $80.00 shipped (provided no more than $25.00 for shipping) but instead of the 3 piece ball valve it will be a 1/2 NPT stainless unibody ball valve.

Latest posts

Back