• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Monster Mill MM2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAleMaster

Reaction score
I have a Monster Brewing Hardware MM-2 grain mill I am looking to unload. It's a great mill and I would still be using it, but I switch between traditional brewing and BIAB and needed a mill that I could adjust the gap easier.

It is the 3/8" shaft and 1144 steel. I can include the pictured drill and the board if you'd like at no extra charge (other than shipping).

Here is a link to the product.

The only thing about the mill is that the end of the shaft is bent. It does not affect the spin of the rollers, but the drill kind of gyrates in your hand. I've posted two YouTube videos to show what I mean.

http://youtu.be/NAPN_4EC69g
http://youtu.be/re6DzhqHUtg

$60 OBO. Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:
I offer $1. not trying to waste your time.
You need to put a price on there, even if it's $1000 OBO or the mods will delete the post.

I up my offer to $1.02 and I'll pay the shipping plus an extra penny for your time! I'll even pay the paypal fees!

Last edited:
I know that thing is heavy! but let me know the price to ship to 08817 and if it is not that bad I'll make a reasonable offer.
Just think the shipping will kill it

I know that thing is heavy! but let me know the price to ship to 08817 and if it is not that bad I'll make a reasonable offer.
Just think the shipping will kill it

I suppose it depends on if you want the base. Price for a large flat rate box is $17.90. For a medium (if you didn't want the base), it is $12.65. The base is just a piece of plywood I cut a hole in.

Back