Mondays...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jusy got done testing one of these for 10 hours in a 20 degree test cell.

Sam_Christmas_018.jpg

Boomshine and some homebrew are about my speed right now. :drunk:

Mine involved sleeping through 2 of my classes, spending 3 hours in a meeting, dealing with a medical emergency, then working security. Cracking a hb was heaven, even if it wasn't a very good one.

Arneba28 said:
holy hell just spent ten minutes playing that game..addictive as hell!!

Sadly I have played way longer than that, when you get to level 12 and know thats the end you just can not stop!!!!

:rockin:

Melana said:
We are pretty lame and drank no beer and went to bed early... to sleep.

Same here, but AFTER 2 hours of Family Guy. I usually take Monday nights to catch up on sleep I missed from the weekend...

EricK The Red said:
I jusy got done testing one of these for 10 hours in a 20 degree test cell.

Sam_Christmas_018.jpg

Boomshine and some homebrew are about my speed right now. :drunk:

Be honest, is your job nowhere near as cool as it looks? Or is testing a jet engine really that cool.

For my Tuesday evening I drank a co-workers homebrew and now I'm thinking about how to word my opinions. I also had some Kona Pipeline Porter, damn good stuff. Next up, probably some Iron Horse Imperiale or maybe a Bigfoot Barleywine.

McKBrew said:
Be honest, is your job nowhere near as cool as it looks? Or is testing a jet engine really that cool.

For my Tuesday evening I drank a co-workers homebrew and now I'm thinking about how to word my opinions. I also had some Kona Pipeline Porter, damn good stuff. Next up, probably some Iron Horse Imperiale or maybe a Bigfoot Barleywine.

It has it's moments of un-coolness, like when it's -10deg and we have to move engines in & out. For the most part though it's pretty f%^@in' cool. :D

Back