moma's new pints +1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnome

Reaction score
What a dog I am. Look at the new glasses I got moma for her Kitchen.

Pint Glasses.jpg

Are you new to America?The mother of my children is my wife, so not to confuse the children we all call her moma. Besides she gets pissed if I call her my O'l Lady.

I've convinced the wife that pint glasses are a great choice for our everyday drinking (not just beer), since they're pretty robust and we can stack them in the cabinet so they take up half the space.

BuffaloSabresBrewer said:
Well considering we're not your kids, 'my wife' or SWMBO would have made more sense.
I agree, all this time I've been reading your posts where you refer to your 'moma', I had to assume you lived with your mother :drunk:

Funkenjaeger said:
I agree, all this time I've been reading your posts where you refer to your 'moma', I had to assume you lived with your mother :drunk:

I was thinking his mom would only let him drink one glass of beer at her house and all she had at her house were juice glasses, you know around 4-5 ounces, so as a stroke of genius, he purchased some "adult sized" glasses so that when he visited his mom, he could have a full pint of beer.

:drunk:

Maybe it's just me...

:cross:

Spyk'd said:
I was thinking his mom would only let him drink one glass of beer at her house and all she had at her house were juice glasses, you know around 4-5 ounces, so as a stroke of genius, he purchased some "adult sized" glasses so that when he visited his mom, he could have a full pint of beer.

:drunk:

Maybe it's just me...

:cross:
Look Moma! I bought you some growlers!

Back