moma's new pints +1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

OP
Gnome

Gnome

Reaction score
Are you new to America?The mother of my children is my wife, so not to confuse the children we all call her moma. Besides she gets pissed if I call her my O'l Lady.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I've convinced the wife that pint glasses are a great choice for our everyday drinking (not just beer), since they're pretty robust and we can stack them in the cabinet so they take up half the space.

Funkenjaeger

Reaction score
BuffaloSabresBrewer said:
Well considering we're not your kids, 'my wife' or SWMBO would have made more sense.
I agree, all this time I've been reading your posts where you refer to your 'moma', I had to assume you lived with your mother :drunk:

Spyk'd

Reaction score
Funkenjaeger said:
I agree, all this time I've been reading your posts where you refer to your 'moma', I had to assume you lived with your mother :drunk:
I was thinking his mom would only let him drink one glass of beer at her house and all she had at her house were juice glasses, you know around 4-5 ounces, so as a stroke of genius, he purchased some "adult sized" glasses so that when he visited his mom, he could have a full pint of beer.

:drunk:

Maybe it's just me...

:cross:

BuffaloSabresBrewer

Reaction score
Spyk'd said:
I was thinking his mom would only let him drink one glass of beer at her house and all she had at her house were juice glasses, you know around 4-5 ounces, so as a stroke of genius, he purchased some "adult sized" glasses so that when he visited his mom, he could have a full pint of beer.

:drunk:

Maybe it's just me...

:cross:
Look Moma! I bought you some growlers!