This is my first time making hard cider (apple wine). I used apple juice bought from a grocery store added 5lbs of sugar and one pack of wine yeast. I had no activity after 3 days but it looked like mold was forming on the top. I syphoned off the mould and stired up the mixture and its fermenting quite well now. My question is is it still safe? I dont see any mould still growing. Im sure others have seen this kind of thing before. Im not afraid to start over as it has only cost me $15. But I want to keep it if its ok.