modular burner system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sande17

Reaction score
I recently ran across a web site that had a three tierd burner system. It was made of stainless steel. It had a hurricane burner at each tier. The upper tier was around 48" the next teir arond 30" and the last tier was around 12". The cooking area was 18" X 18". there was no price on the system. Can anyone tell me the system I saw and how much it was. It looked like a great burner system.

Yeah....that doesn't sound like anything the custom rig builders make. You sure it wasn't something at morebeer? You should look at some of their systems if you're in the market. FWIW, most of us build our own and produce a very sturdy, quality stand. You might save megabucks if you DIY.

I recently ran across a web site that had a three tierd burner system. It was made of stainless steel. It had a hurricane burner at each tier. The upper tier was around 48" the next teir arond 30" and the last tier was around 12". The cooking area was 18" X 18". there was no price on the system. Can anyone tell me the system I saw and how much it was. It looked like a great burner system.

Was it one of MoreBeer's 3 tier sculptures?

BrewSculptures | MoreBeer

Back