Mixing it all up...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
So I've got 3 brews on tap right now...the PB Stout, the Carmel Cream Ale and my first AG Pale Ale. Not sure the Pale is going to stick around...it just don't seem right...I over carbed the stout after taking the gas off 2 weeks ago for a vacation. Cream ale is just about right, but maybe a little too hoppy...I was pulling a stout that was almost all foam and said what the he!!...I poured in some cream ale...DAMN...this is a nice little mix. Everything seems to balance out...

I apologize...I've had 3 beers, 3 glasses of wine and now this...

I got to sit at the bar at the Firestone Brewery and the guy knew I liked beer and knew a bit about it. So he starts mixing. Of the many pours :cross: the one that stuck in my mind was the porter mixed with IPA. Yum!

Cheers!

I've been making TripelWits the last couple night. I have a Tripel that I slightly over hopped and a Wit I over spiced (made for Christmas party). I balence everything out when I mix them together. Also the 6.5-7% helps too.

Kilted Brewer said:
I was pulling a stout that was almost all foam and said what the he!!...I poured in some cream ale...DAMN...this is a nice little mix. Everything seems to balance out...

call it a Black and Gold?

Back