Mississippi Brew Stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbarrontine

Reaction score
I recently moved to Oxford, MS and in dire need of a brew store closer than Memphis or Birmingham. Does anyone have knowledge of a closer one ?!

Thanks !

bbbarrontine said:
I recently moved to Oxford, MS and in dire need of a brew store closer than Memphis or Birmingham. Does anyone have knowledge of a closer one ?!

Thanks !

Not sure if your going to have much luck since brewing is illegal in MS.

bbbarrontine, I live down in the Starkville/Columbus area. Unfortunately, Memphis and Birmingham are probably your closest options. That being said, I would highly recommend ordering supplies from brewmasterswarehouse.com . If you order in the middle of the week, your order will be there by the weekend. I've had some orders arrive next day.

Not sure if your going to have much luck since brewing is illegal in MS.

Posted this quickly from my phone last night, and now realize it sounds like I was being a prick. Didn't mean you shouldn't brew (I would if I ever move back), but since technically Homebrew in MS is illegal, I doubt you will find much in the way of homebrew stores. You may be able to find a few wine stores that have some supplies.

As mentioned your best bet is going to be Brewmasterswarehouse, or austin homebrew.

Also keep in mind that you may not want to brew in your driveway in public view, just incase you have a Barney Fife in your area.

midsouth malts is likely your closest one, but as others have said, brewmasters warehouse is a great bet.

For $6.99 and a bit of planning you will have your stuff fast. You can't drive to memphis for $6.99.

Are you a student at ole miss?

Not at the moment me and my roommate didn't get back from overseas in time to sign up - mid south malts I like it thanks

Back