• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Misc. equipment lot for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

sam1

Reaction score
Alas, it's time to move on, as I have stopped brewing. For sale is a lot of equipment, priced to move.

• Three Corney kegs (value $120 for all three)
  • Two 5 gal carboys, glass (value $50)
  • 1 5 gal carboy, plastic (value $10)
  • 1 copper wort chiller (value $50)
  • 1 co2 keg (value $90)
  • 1 Barley Crusher grain mill (value $100)
  • 1 stainless drip tray (value $50)
  • 2-faucet tap with Perlick faucets (value $100)
  • 2 tap handles (value $40)
  • Magnetic stirrer (value $80)
  • Erlenmeyer flask (value $10)
total value is easily $700 for everything, but I'm looking for $300, local pickup only. All items as-is. can meet you if you are in the Pittsburgh, PA immediate area.

Attachments

• IMG_9403.jpg
    IMG_9403.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0

gibsonmi87

Reaction score
Wondering what kind of perlick faucets those are, I’m looking for a 525SS faucet to match what I have, if that’s what you have let me know if there is anyway to talk you into shipping that piece (faucet(s) or whole tower). Thanks

OP
OP
S

sam1

Reaction score
Wondering what kind of perlick faucets those are, I’m looking for a 525SS faucet to match what I have, if that’s what you have let me know if there is anyway to talk you into shipping that piece (faucet(s) or whole tower). Thanks
Hi; I'm not really looking to ship things at this time, but if these don't sell soon, I'll ping you?