MiniBrew equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronjer

Reaction score
I just saw a pic of someones minibrew fermenter and I have beenthinking of doing my whole brewhaus with the minibrew line. Does anyone who has or has had these have any reviews of them?

Thanks!!

I just got the 15 gallon fermenter this week. I hope to brew tonight and put my first batch in it. It is really big and I would have a hard time putting it in any fridge. Maybe a standup freezer on a temp control would work or a commercial unit. As it is, I converted a closet in my garage into a beer cellar/fermentation room. I'll post pics sometime in the next couple of days.

Quality wise, the plastic is very heavy and thick. You have to be very careful with the threads as they are very soft and you can cross thread them very easily. I hate siphoning and this will make my life much more enjoyable. Also, for the price I think it is a good value. Even with a SS fermenter you will need to come up with some sort of cooling solution.

I have not tried the other equipment, but will say that a metal MLT is a good thing. Being able to heat strike water and not transfer it is a big plus.

Latest posts

Back