Mini Fridge Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saboral

Reaction score
So in the next month I want to buy two mini-refrigerators to use with my BrewPi system for fermentation temp control. I think I'm going to order online, but that means I can't test fit my buckets. So.... Any recommendations on a fridge that could fit a 5 gallon fermenter bucket and or a SS Brew Bucket with maybe only taking out the main/door shelves?

The Haier 4.5 cf might be nice. They're around $135 and about 27x17x17 inside. They're about 30x20x22 inside if you strip them. There's always craigslist too, and this is the time of the year when colleges ditch them for the Summer.

The Haier 4.5 cf might be nice. They're around $135 and about 27x17x17 inside. They're about 30x20x22 inside if you strip them. There's always craigslist too, and this is the time of the year when colleges ditch them for the Summer.

Hijacking this thread. I saw these for around $150, which is reasonable, but the specs aren't really detailed. Can you fit a 6.5G bucket/carboy without modifying the interior?

Back