Mind blown

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanzimonson

Reaction score
Was doing some random calculations and I realized that mashing at 1.5qts/lb is just about π (pi) l/kg.

I'd like to thank my mom, jesus, and all of you for this great accomplishment. I would like alcohol as a reward, preferably great sour beer. Thank you.

Was doing some random calculations and I realized that mashing at 1.5qts/lb is just about π (pi) l/kg.

I'd like to thank my mom, jesus, and all of you for this great accomplishment. I would like alcohol as a reward, preferably great sour beer. Thank you.

Either I'm bad and math, or I drank to much beer today, but I have no idea what you are talking about. LOL :mug:

That explains why pizza is so great with beer. Round pizza. None 'o that square stuff.

Thank God Im not the only one. I was laying in bed last night trying to get around 3.14 of this and couldnt pull it off... Here is the closest thing I can work out.

1.5qts =1.4L so thats a no go

So then working in reverse, 1kg = 2.2lbs So 1.5lbs x 2.2lbs (1kg) = 3.3

3.3qts = 3.12L

I really invested too much time into this...

Latest posts

Back