Milwaukee WI EASTSIDE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow

Reaction score
Saw my first shoot yesterday of the 2nd year Cascade and Centennial. They are both potted. Excited to see how they do this year.

EASTSIDE!!! Looking forward to planting my container hops as soon as the frost threat is gone. Cascade and Willamette just came in the mail yesterday.

I'm on the west side by Mount Mary. Havn't seen any action on my cascades from last year and I've got Chinook and Willamette coming in the mail this week....we"ll see

I'm on the west side by Mount Mary. Havn't seen any action on my cascades from last year and I've got Chinook and Willamette coming in the mail this week....we"ll see
hey neighbor...Im pretty close to you off of Capitol dr.
just planted my centennials outside.the bines where about 2ft long already.
have some cascade to go out next,willimett sitting in the fridge

where are you off capitol? I leave near Emery's right off 100th and Lisbon....i got myh chinook today and was wondering if i should plant....

88th and Colgate...:mug:
I am planting mine,if it gets cold I guess the bines will suffer but the root should be fine.
need to make a trellis for the front yard as the back belongs to my lab

hey neighbor...Im pretty close to you off of Capitol dr.
just planted my centennials outside.the bines where about 2ft long already.
have some cascade to go out next,willimett sitting in the fridge

really? 2ft centennial bines already. I am so jealous at best I have 3" nubs so far i thought your winters were as bad as wny winters

Back