• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Milwaukee mw102 ph meter with hardcase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Hey guys! Selling my 7 month old Milwaukee MW102 pH meter with ATC... It has little use since ive just recently started messing with my mash pH. I also purchased the $30 hard case for it. It comes with the meter, electrode,, temp sensor, and the sachet of 4.01 and 7.01 buffers... Also has the instuction manual. Unit looks brand new due to the low usage.

The only reason I am selling is because i just came across a pretty good deal on a Mettler Toledo s220 benchtop labratory ph meter. I am always upgrading and switching stuff around.

These things are all over the place in price for some reason, but about $105 new. You are getting a free $30 hard case and free shipping buying mine. $110 shipped in the 48 states takes it home.

Im in northern california.

Back