Miller Lite Home Draft Force Carb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bytemyfoot

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I finally was able to get a hold of one of the Miller Life Home Draft systems. From what I understand, you can either prime these with sugar or use a bunch of CO2 cartridges to force carb it. I came across this online:
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/pistol-adaptor-p-1861.html

Anyone know of an adapter to be able to connect one of these to a regular CO2 tank? It would certainly be cheaper than using the cartridges, as I have 4 CO2 tanks.

Even better would be adding a gas post to the end, but I imagine that's even harder.

This would be an awesome way to send friends home with a keg of their own! Lets hear some ideas!

Like this? (Look at the RED connector in between the Reg and the Tank)
Paintball_adapt_picnic_HB.jpg

from this Thread someone just asked about getting that red connector.

No, not really. My goal is to use that piece that looks like a CO2 cartridge with a hose but hook it up to a full size CO2 tank instead of to a paintball tank. Also, even more ideal would be putting on a gas post because then I wouldn't need another regulator.

OH Never mind. I get what you're looking at. You want the Oppisite of the Red thing. Well it's actually very simple. The link you posted to adapt the pistol to a tank is actually a 3 piece device.

1. The Modified 12gr Cartridge
2. Braided High Pressure hose
3. The ASA (Air Source Adapter, THe black thing at the end)

You can take this ASA off the braided hose and you'll find standard 1/8 inch NPT male threads. Then all you need an adapter from that to the threads of your "regular" CO2 tanks regulator output.

Edit: Paintball has been my hobby for over ten years, I just started brewing a year ago. I love to see the two coming together.

Edit 2: Then you can get into "Micro Line" and it's fittings and you can change the length of the whole set-up

Edit3: Looks like this is it. HERE

Back