• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miller Keg For Trade (So Cal)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Number2

Reaction score
I have a rubber coated Miller keg I am interested in trading for beer related items. It has not been cut or modified. I have all of the parts. The spear was previously removed and replaced. The seal ring has not been reinstalled though.

The stores I have tried to return it to will not take it and neither will the recyclers. It has been sitting for years and I have no use for it.
:mug:

This is a full size 15 gallon keg. I would like to have someone pick it up. I am not looking for anything huge as a trade either. Maybe 8oz of hops that I am interested in? Maybe 11 lbs of grain? Not sure. Mostly I want this thing gone.

I probably could find a use for it in the future but I have too many bikes, motorcycles, strollers and beer things filling up the garage as it is.

If I was close I would say I would trade you for a regular keg the black would nice for a mash tun. Alas I live in near Fresno and it would be one hell of a drive.

Yep. That is a bit of a drive. I should state that I would prefer to trade for something small ans easily stored...;)

Got nothing to trade beer wise as I am just starting my build, but I could offer some $, I am just a touch south of you in Canyon Lake near Elsinore.

Back