Miller Amber Bock - pry off?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they are now.They changed all the "craft" line to pry offs with "Michelob" embossed on the shoulder of the bottle.Nice bottles.:mug:

I think you might be mistaken about the brand he's asking about. Michelob is an Anheuser-Busch line, and Miller is SABMiller. Michelob Amber Bock uses pry off bottles, but as far as I know, Miller is still using twist offs.

I think the actual beer the OP is asking about is called "Miller Lite Brewers Collection Amber," if Google is to be trusted here.

I think you might be mistaken about the brand he's asking about. Michelob is an Anheuser-Busch line, and Miller is SABMiller. Michelob Amber Bock uses pry off bottles, but as far as I know, Miller is still using twist offs.

I think the actual beer the OP is asking about is called "Miller Lite Brewers Collection Amber," if Google is to be trusted here.

Either that or he mixed up Miller and Michelob. That's what I assumed.

Ok Thanks. My folks had some and asked me if they should save the bottles for me. They said - with a lot of force - they would twist in a circle, but not all the way off the bottle, and they had to use a bottle opener. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant.

When he said "Amber Bock" I assumed he meant Michelob,who until recently used twist-offs but have since changed over.
So Alex is it A/B MIchelob or Miller?

Ugh...I meant Michelob. Sorry for all the confusion. (do I still get grace as a noob?)

The Michelob Amber Bock bottles are the ones I use to bottle my Home brew. Very nice to empty them out. One of my preferred commercial beers.:drunk:

I really hate that Michelob logo embossed in the glass though. Guinness bottles are still my favorite. Sexy shape, no need to soak the label off... and they come from the store filled up with Guinness. Win/win in my book. :D

Back