Military brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
How many of yall are brewing, or have brewed while stationed in Germany? I'm going to South Korea for a year, and my follow ons are Belgium, and 2 bases in Germany. I'm betting that I'll go to Spangdahlem since the other 2 are small manned shoppes and everyone wants them.

I want to keep brewing while over there, so just seeing if anyone does and where they get their supplies from.

Anyone? I have 2 months left in Korea and I'll be in Spangdahlem at the end of March. Once my household goods come in, I'll be ready to brew!

I wish the Canadian military had postings to Germany and Belgium, I might have stayed in.

I don't know the answer to your question, good luck finding a place. Enjoy that posting while it lasts!

I haven't brewed in Germany but it should be an APO so you should be able to ship from most of the places here I the us for standard shipping

Back